毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Being sick the past few days...

Pretty flowers Yawara gave me. Started to wonder if he did something wrong cause it was random, lol

Went to Houston to pick up our student visas from the Japanese consulate

Pretty bathrooms at the downtown aquarium there

A white tiger's lair. lol, why is she in an aquarium?!

Looking up at some fish!

A lot of their fish were surprising in size, as you can see by my hand!

The 2nd floor had these really pretty restaurants...

Bye bye Houston!

Back to LA, at Lakeside Park

This photo was taken by Yawara!

Such beautiful weather outside
I was terribly sick the past few days, now I think I'm finally getting better. Yawara's mom is scaring me with her medical techniques... Not that I don't believe them, just that there are a number of them! She was giving me a heated massage yesterday, made me drink things I've never tasted, applied stinging oitments on me, etc. lol But I'm willing to do anything to get better! And tonight, I'm supposed to sniff this weird liquid and spit it out?


Well, anyways... Came back from Houston last night because we had to pick up our visas and passports from the Japanese consulate. We need our passports asap cause we're leaving TUESDAY! And that's why we drove down there instead of waiting for them to mail it back to us... 


Off to Morning Call, French Quarter tomorrow, and Art Museum and City Park Tuesday! I don't care how sick I am, I'm going!


-Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home