毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yawara's mommy's birthday!

Found out last night that today is Yawara's mommy's birthday! Yawara didn't even remember... But oh well! Started the day off with a jog with Yawara and his mommy. They were sweating a lot, but for some reason, I wasn't sweating. Genetics? I unno...
Then we went to Yawara's favorite restaurant in New Orleans, Lebanon Cafe.
My favorite thing always from there are their falafels!
But after that, Yawara bought his mommy an ipod nano, a new macbook battery, and nike+ipod(the only one I helped buy, lol) for her birthday. And then we went home, napped, and took their dog out for a walk... Or Yawara did, while I took pictures! I really like Lafreniere Park, wish there was one like it near my house.Then there would be no doubt that I would take my dogs out for a walk or go jogging outside everyday!
Timmy!
Lafreniere Park
 So gorgeous...

Some roosters on a tree... Never even seen, let alone heard of this before, lol
So pretty... and it was such a nice day outside! There were so many people enjoying themselves at the park today, it made me really happy :)
Fresh fruit tart Yawara bought his mommy from La Madeline. She won't let us touch it till tomorrow morning, lol
Yummy chirashi Yawara's mommy made us!




Its supposed to get cold next week, so we're trying to do all the outdoorsy stuffs this week while the weather is still nice. Can't wait for tomorrow! The Zoo and Camellia Grill! Funnest restaurant I can tell you about tomorrow!

-Christine



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home