毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Insecterium

Japanese Magnolia Yawara's mommy planted


とてもきれいよ


Yawara's mommy's soba(some type). The tempura in the back was actually much better!


And the Audubon Insectarium! Yawara is eating bugs here...


The carcasses of butterflies have never been more beautiful


The butterfly garden!


京都らしいね?


Candy with a real scorpion inside Yawara bought


On the Riverwalk!


Haagen-Dazs Cookies n' Creme Dazzler! Best Ice cream I've had in the states! Also at the Riverwalk! I've been telling Yawara to take me here since before we left to New Orleans. And now,  he finally has! And now, I want to go again and get the Rocky Road one!


And then we went to the expensive Drago's. This is their Herradura Shrimp I had. If I didn't have ice cream beforehand, i probably would have killed it, but uh, was so full from the ice cream. You should order their oysters because I usually don't like oysters, but this was really good! :9 



And now, Yawara has given me his sickness... But at least he's feeling better? Friday's plan is to go down to Houston to pick up our visas and passport... I don't wanna go since it was like an 11 hour trip to get here already... But oh well, guess i will study Japanese in the car while Yuwa and Yawara drives! >>


-Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home