毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mardi Gras

My first beads! I actually caught them, unlike later, where there's a bigger crowd and I got hit in the face multiple times, lol. By that point, I was using my hand as a shield. But this was a small childrens parade in Yawara's neighborhood.


Taqueria Corona's cebollitas (charbroiled green onions) Really yummy, as simple as it may look...

ceviche

Lots of people for the 1st Mardi Gras parade

Humorous floats

Spermes!

People running with sperm cells! There was an old guy who came up to everyone with a "pizza slut" box, and inside was a penis coming out. It was disturbing and funny, but it was happening all too quickly that I couldn't get a picture of it, lol

And Karaoke at Little Tokyo afterward. Lots of fun, but the mics sucked! It made me really look forward to singing karaoke in Japan as well as eating street vendor foods, such as takoyaki, toriyaki, etc.

-Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home