毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Arrival to New Orleans

Just made it here a couple of hours ago. Really long car ride... and it was really bad when my butt was hurting from sitting so much, being cold, hungry, and listening to Yawara's rap music. That was probably the worst part. And then it turned around when I got to listen to my music and was singing along to all the Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru songs I knew. But altogether, it was around an 11 hour trip. Lol, first thing we had in Louisiana was Popeyes... But theirs is so much better than anywhere else! Especially their red beans and rice... And Yawara's mommy cooked us a nice home meal... which she said was leftover Mexican rice, lol! It was really good though
I plan on running every morning with Yawara's mom, lol. (And hopefully Yawara, too) She wants to run at 8 am, and I want to run at 9am, but since she has work, she wins! Man, so early... I should probably head to bed soon then... Really miss working out. Ever since my pipe burst, we've been eating out everyday and there's no where comfortable to work out. Even outside was like icy, snowy, and then wet. Grr, why did all this happen right before I had to leave?
But I really hope all my animals will be alright. I'm worried about them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you made it to New Orleans alright;and don't worry about your animals! They'll be alright, just have fun Christine!

February 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home