毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Friday, February 18, 2011

A nice day at The Audubon Zoo!

Entrance to the Zoo!





A really pretty habitat for a monkey
Pretty Oaks
Albino alligator

The scene from Benjamin Buttons


Gaboon Viper Snake

After the zoo, we went to Camellia Grill, which is when my camera decided to die, so there are no pictures of that. Yummy omelets and humorous service all around!  After that we went to Angelo Brocato's for dessert. Really yummy and pretty! My head hurt incredibly after the zoo, so when we got back I went to sleep for 3 hours. When I woke up, I felt a lot better. I think it was the sudden change in weather that got to me.

Time to sleep and go running in like 7 hours!
-Christine

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This beats the hell out of the OKC zoo. XD

February 22, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Trang said...

Yeahhh, it's really pretty!!!

February 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home