毎日

ま・い・に・ち

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Pretty unromantic day, was like a normal day, only with a mother who joined us for dinner. Food at the Mediterranean Grill is really good! We tried to go to Bella Vista, but they were too busy, so we went to the Mediterranean Grill on Western near Atomic Pop.

My chicken kabob! We had also went to the zoo for free earlier...
Dwarf lionfish

maybe it was sleeping?

Bored grizzly bear!
It was nice to walk around the zoo without taking a million pictures this time. So many things left to do, but not enough time! I don't really feel quite ready to go, even to New Orleans. I already miss my room. I'm worried about my pets. No one really takes time to play with my animals except me and Yawara. The last time I had left for 2 months, Kitty was almost dying when I came back. Hopefully I can get Michael and Anthony to take good care of them.
Had Some Archer Farms sparkling peach! Really good! You should buy some if you get the chance!
 

And something sweet to end on...
Strawberry Chocolate Cake thingy from La Baguette Yawara bought me some days ago. It was so yummy~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home